Are you looking for a place to park your savings? Do you need an account that blends accessibility with a high rate of return?
Look no further! GHS Federal Credit Union Money Market accounts offer convenient features with an attractive rate of return to help your money grow. You’ll earn a handsome return on your money without the risk of the stock market or the restrictiveness of a Share Certificate account.
At GHS Federal Credit Union, you can open a Money Market account with as little as $2,500. As long as you keep your balance from falling below $2,500, there won’t be any fees or penalties. Ask us about setting up an account protection plan to help you avoid that mistake.
5 Reasons to Open a GHS FCU Money Market Account:
- Security – Funds in your Money Market are insured by the NCUA up to $250,000. This means you can keep a large sum of money in your account without the risk of losing it to a market crash or a poor choice of investment.
- Accessibility – Money Market accounts have no maturity date. You are free to access the funds in your account at any time, typically without penalty. If you have a GHS Federal Credit Union Money Market account, you can write up to three checks from your account per month. Because of their accessibility, Money Market accounts are perfect for those large, occasional expenses like tuition payments, emergency household repairs and unexpected medical fees.
- High Interest Rates – A GHS Money Market account pays competitive monthly dividends and offers a rate of return that surpasses your typical savings account. Give your money its best chance at growth!
- Account Benefits – Like every account here at GHS Federal Credit Union, your Money Market account comes with loads of benefits and attractive features. There is no monthly maintenance charge for your Money Market account. We also won’t charge you a fee for accessing your money via the ATM. If you’ve got a question or concern with your account, we’re always here to help.
- Personal Checks and Debit Card Access – Money Market accounts offer flexibility. In fact, the funds can be easily transferred to your checking account. Then, you’re free to use your money by writing personal checks or using your debit card.
Are you ready to start saving big? Open a GHS FCU MONEY MARKET ACCOUNT today!