Episode 31: Holiday Skip-a-Pay
- Holiday Skip-a-Pay is a program offered where a monthly payment can be skipped on your debt to put more money in your pocket around the winter holidays and avoid delinquency.
- There is an application process. The application can be downloaded from our website or picked up in person from our main branch.
- The application can be submitted via email to email@example.com or submitted in person at our main branch located at 910 Front Street in Binghamton.
- There is a one-time fee or $35 to complete the application. It can be paid via check or automatic withdrawal.
- There is a limit on how many times you can utilize the Skip-a-Pay program, so it’s best to plan ahead before you find yourself in a dire money situation.
- GHS is here to help with any questions concerning your accounts and managing your money goals! Stop into one of our open branches or give us a call at (800) 732-4447