Episode 8: Family and Finances
- Having an open conversation with your children about finances and budgets is a great way to foster financial wellness for a lifetime.
- Start young with small activities, like this one that teaches young kids the value of coins. Download the free coloring page now!
- For older children, teach them about saving and using their funds to make larger purchases.
- For your teens, make them aware of expenses they may be unaware of, like insurance and home repairs. The more they learn now, the more prepared they will be when it is there turn to make financial decisions.
- Banzai is a great program that GHS is proud to sponsor, where we help teach children in schools in our community about financial literacy.
Our member service representatives are available to assist you as needed by calling 800-732-4447.