Payday Alternative Loans
Have you ever thought one more paycheck would make all the difference?
Here at GHS we are introducing a new option to help you make ends meet.
We are now offering an alternative to high-cost payday loans, the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) allows us under its regulation to offer small-dollar loans called payday alternative loans (PALs).
PALs include specific consumer protection features:
- Loan amounts between $200 to $1,000.
- The borrower must be a member of the federal credit union for at least 30 days.
- The term of the loan must range from 1 to 6 months.
- An application fee of $20.
- The PAL cannot be rolled over.