To celebrate the upcoming America Saves Week (Feb. 27-March 4, 2017), America Saves is launching the #ImSavingFor contest. It’s easy to enter. Just share a short video of your savings story, or a picture of you and what you are saving for and enter to win $1,000 at americasavesweek.org/imsavingfor.
How to enter:
- Create a short video featuring your savings story by answering at least one of these questions: What are you saving for? What is your savings story and how can it help other people? What is your favorite savings tip or trick?
- Or take picture illustrating your savings goal
- Enter to win at americasavesweek.org/imsavingfor
- Share your video or photo on social media with the hashtag #ImSavingFor
- Keep it simple by taking a video or picture in front of the item your savings for – like a new car or house
- Use a video or photo editing tool to put yourself in the frame with your goal – like a trip to the Grand Canyon or Mount Rushmore
- Use an app to add a caption or some character to your submission
Bonus chances to win:
You can only enter once per person, but you can get an extra three entries by taking the next step in saving and completing the America Saves Pledge to create a simple savings plan. After entering, look for an email with your bonus opportunity information.
The contest runs from February 1 – April 7, 2017. America Saves will pick one entry at random on March 10 and contact them by email. Click here for the full official rules.
#GHSsaves$ Photo/Viedo Contest
GHS Federal Credit Union also wants to celebrate America Saves Week with another contest to win a GHS coffee Mug with various giftcards.
How to enter:
- Like our Facebook Page
- Follow us on Instagram
- Upload your #ImSavingFor picture with your savings goal
- Share your video or photo on social media with the hashtag #GHSsaves$
- Tag @ghsfcu in your photo
Photobooth Available at our Front Street & Norwich location from February 27th – March 3rd, 2017.
GHS Federal Credit Union will pick one entry at random on March 10th and contact them via social media.