As always, we’re here to help.

There are a number of education loans available to students and their families that GHS can help you access, including:

  • Sallie Mae educational loans. Learn more.
  • Federal Direct Stafford and PLUS loans provided by the federal government. Learn more.


Want to know more?
For answers to your questions regarding who holds or services your existing federal student loan, access the DOE National Student Loan Database.

If you previously secured a Federal Family Educational Loan through GHS, please call our servicer, Great Lakes, at 800-236-4300. Or access your account information now.

  • In addition, you can also contact your school’s Financial Aid Office in order to apply for and monitor the status of any applications. Or, contact us with your questions.

Did you obtain your student loan prior to 2010?

If so, you may be able to consolidate your existing student loans through the Federal Direct Loan Consolidation Program. Learn more.