Annual Membership Meeting
GHS Federal Credit Union is here to serve our members because our members are GHS. When you become a member of GHSFCU, you become a part-owner of our organization along side 17,000+ other members.
We value our members, and believe that as part-owners of GHS, you should have the opportunity to have a say in the decisions and success of GHS. Therefore, GHSFCU hosts an Annual Membership Meeting in a public forum to allow members to engage in conversation and help our leadership better understand what our members’ needs.
This meeting is exclusive to members.
To become a member of GHS Federal Credit Union, you must meet at least one of our eligibility requirements.
- Live, work, worship, attend school, or volunteer in Broome, NY, Chenango, NY or Tioga, NY
- Be related to a member that meets eligibility requirements
Applying is fast and easy. To complete your application, you will need:
- A government-issued ID/driver’s license/state ID or passport with your current address
- Your complete physical and mailing address
- Your Social Security Number
- Your date of birth
That’s it! Our simple 3 step application process allows you to become a member quickly and easily.