Notices and Disclosures
What you should know.
Here are important disclosures GHS Federal Credit Union members should be aware of when using our banking, website or electronic services:
- Bill Pay Disclosure.
- Debit Card Information and Agreement.
- Electronic Services Disclosure.
- eStatement and eCommunication Disclosure.
- Financial Institution to Financial Institution Transfer Disclosure.
- Funding Source Acknowledgment and Disclaimer.
- Funds Availability.
- Holidays and Closings.
- IRA Withholding Notice.
- Membership and Account Agreement.
- Member Verification Slip.
- Mobile Banking and eDeposit Disclosure.
- Money Transfer (DPX Pay) Disclosure.
- Non-VISA Pin-Less Annual Notice.
- Online Banking Disclosure.
- Overdraft Disclosure.
- Truth in Savings Disclosure.
- U.S.A. Patriot Act Disclosure.