Insurance and Identity Theft Protection Services
GHS Federal Credit Union cares about you and your family. That’s why we go beyond banking and also provide a comprehensive portfolio of insurance plans to protect your loved ones and valued assets. We work with some of the most renowned providers to deliver reliable coverage and responsive customer service. All at exclusive member discounted rates.
- Credit union member discounts*
- Nationally recognized companies
- Friendly, 24/7 service—even on holidays
- Discounts for multiple vehicles, safety features, good driving and more*
- Mobile app for easy claims
Help Protect Your Biggest Investment—Inside and Out
- Potential savings for GHS Federal Credit Union members*
- Discounts for multiple policies, burglary/fire alarms, etc.*
- 24/7 claims, even on holidays—many settled on the spot
- Inflation protection—get today’s value for your belongings*
- Temporary housing assistance when you need it
Expect the best out of life, but be prepared.
You’ve always done what’s right for the ones you love. Taking steps to ease the financial burden if you were to die is just one more way to show you care.
TruStage® Life Insurance pays an income-tax free, cash benefit that your family can use for any reason—like funeral expenses, mortgage payments or unpaid debts.
What are the advantages?
TruStage helps make it easy to compare insurance and explore options you can afford—so you can make a good decision today for your family:
- Compare life insurance options
- See instant quotes based on your budget
- Apply online or over the phone
Don’t wait another day to be prepared.
A Tradition of Strength
TruStage is underwritten by CMFG Life Insurance Company, which is rated “A” (Excellent) as of February 2017 by A.M. Best, an independent rating service that evaluates financial stability and operating performance. “A” is the third-highest of 16 ratings.
TruStage® Insurance is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by CMFG Life Insurance Company. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed by your credit union. © 2017 TruStage Insurance Agency
Saving on health insurance could be easy with the TruStage® Health Insurance Program.
It’s time to compare health insurance plans, find out if you qualify for financial assistance and get advice if needed. The TruStage Health Insurance Program puts the expertise of GoHealth at your fingertips.
- You could save hundreds* a month on health insurance.
- 83% of consumers who enrolled last year qualified for subsidies.**
- GoHealth advisors can help you find the right plan for you and your family.
IDSafeChoice − Theft Recovery
As an eligible account holder, you may benefit from our fully managed identity theft recovery services, with an associated fee of only $2.00 per month! IDSafeChoice provides you with the reassurance that if you or members of your family fall victim to or suspect identity theft, IDSafeChoice professionals are standing by, ready to restore your good name.
- Your spouse or domestic partner.
- Your dependents up to age 25 with the same permanent address, even if in college or the military.
- Your parents living with you or living in elder care (e.g., assisted living, nursing home or hospice), with benefits extended up to 12 months after death.
- IRS-qualified dependents.
Opt out of IDSafeChoice? If you wish to withdraw from this program, simply complete this form and mail the completed form to GHS Federal Credit Union – 910 Front Street, Binghamton, NY 13905
As every pet owner knows, vet bills can unexpectedly impact even the most carefully planned family budget. And that’s why pet insurance is becoming a smart choice. Affiliated with Nationwide Insurance, Veterinary Pet Insurance Co. insures more than 500,000 pets nationwide, making it the largest pet health insurance company in the United States. Request your free quote.